понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will create black and white front for $5

I will create black and white front for $5












About:

Technical Packages include:
  • Front and Back Sketch
  • Sewing Details
  • Label/Hangtag Placement
  • Bill of Materials
  • Points of Measurement
  • Any other info requested by customer

In Techpack you will get:

  • 1 simple garment sketch (black and white).
  • Front Sketch ($15 onwards for front/back sketches).
  • 300dpi high res JPEG.
  • Points of Measurement (if provided by you, otherwise you just get the sketch).
  • Rights for Personal Use.

How it works:
  • After ordering my gig you will need to send me a sketch or photograph of the design you want me to draw.  
  • If you want me to draw a front and back view I need an image for both.
  • I will then deliver the drawing within 3-4 days. 

When submitting sketches or details about your garment. Be as specific as possible also make sure all assets are included (logos, graphic images, etc.)

Please message me with any questions about this service. 

Your final product will be provided in high res JPEG format. If you need the AI (or any file other than JPEG) please make sure to include the extra when ordering a gig or let me know and I will add the fee to your custom order.

I look forward to working on your project!

Reviews


nexusplex:super fast. thank you.

kanward:pleasure working with. \r\nregards\r\nken

farenza:Ken communicates very well; he did not miss a single day of communication. I will turn to him again.

kanward:Sean is a great client to work with. Easy to work with, clear with instructions.

suniti720:Deliverable exceeded my expectations. Great work!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий