понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw illustrate a mermaid

I will draw illustrate a mermaid












About:

I will draw or illustrate a mermaid or mermaid scene for you. Mermaids seem to be very popular.
For $5 you get a simple B&W rough pencil sketch.
Prices for inking, finished pencil, coloring, etc., increase. Please contact me prior to ordering.
All images are 300 DPI, JPEGs or PNGs. Coloring will be done in Photoshop. THose files could be available as well.
Thank you for viewing.

David Dodson
DDArtStudio

Reviews


ashleyasberry:This one made me smile and gave me the chills. I can’t wait to color these!!!

ddartstudio:Thank you!!!

ashleyasberry:Blown away by quality, attention to detail and following my description exactly

ddartstudio:Thank you!!!

ashleyasberry:Great work again


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий