суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will do a digital illustration with photoshop

I will do a digital illustration with photoshop












About:

I'll make a detailed digital painting using Adobe Photoshop, It does include value, color, and light theories. I'm willing to make a scene with 2 characters and a nice background. Please explain clearly what you want in the illustration. You can also send me a sketch or reference images. Explain as clearly as you can what you have on your mind since after I finish, you just have 1 free revision.

I'm looking forward to helping you with your next big project.

Thank you

Julia Liberali

Reviews


parallelinnovat:GREAT JOB!! Completely exceeded my expectations. Definitely worth the money and more. Im hoping to have found my go to illistrator for now on. thanks again!

theovigo:Julia has great communication, a step by step process that makes everything easy, high quality finished work and everything delivered on time. The hardest part was waiting to see the finished product, but it was well worth it. Already planning to work with her again.

nitaipenate:Whenever you work with another professional you must ask yourself 3 things.\n1. Is this person talented?\n2. Is this person efficient?\n3. Is this person willing to go above and beyond?\nJulia delivered results beyond expectations. I am blown away at the quality of her work. Highly Recommended, will surely be working with her in the near future!!!!

gamedesignersin:Perfect work, she is a incrediable artist

mahunkey:I received a lot of offers from people for my request, some didn't seem very genuine. Julia was absolutely fantastic! I'm very pleased I went with her.\n\nHer communication and understanding of what I wanted was brilliant.\n\nThe delivery time was really impressive.\n\nThe work itself was beyond my expectations.\n\nWill work with her in the future.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий