суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will do illustrate a character for you

I will do illustrate a character for you












About:

Hi there!!

I'm andrés, I'm going to design for you an illustration in my style of a character for your brand, object or scene ideal for advertising or stories.

With the purchase of 1GIG 5 $ You Obtain:

- Design of a character or mascot (1 single proposal)

- Single Pose

-A simple background

- 3 Reviews

- Artwork: High quality and JPG and PNG format (transparent background)

Remember to send me reference pictures to get closer to the result you are looking for

Reviews


tideck:Perfect ! Best seller on Fiverr !!! Thanks a lot

arrillaga:\r\ngreat we talked and we were taking the product to 100%,\r\nvery thankful

tradetackle:Really nice guy, and would definitely offer him work again !

arrillaga:the project seemed great to me, which creativity is important, and always maintaining communication is important for both people, very grateful to remain in this community\r\n

:


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий