суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw anime style line art with 2 characters

I will draw anime style line art with 2 characters












About:

I am offering fully inked (Traditional or photoshop) anime style images. These images will be Scaled for A4 Paper and scanned into the computer at 400 DPI and saved as a PNG file for best quality.


The base price of $5 is for line art of two characters full body (Or large bust taking up a full A4 sheet) with some detail 

for each additional character or for Complex backgrounds I charge another $5 and if you do want color I charge $10 and need to add a day to the order.

However I will do some details for free,  If you want a simple boarder or some simple 'depth detail' (For example the Curtain on the Angel Mother, or the pillars in the Mermaid Picture.)

If you Want the Hard copy we can discuss shipping costs, for mailing and if you want the full PSD with intact Layers I charge only $2

When making a request please provide a detailed description of what you would like.  With in 24 hours I will scan and e-mail the starting sketch,  Once that is approved (or if corrections are needed, those are done and approved) I will then ink the sketch.  

I will then e-mail the finished file to you.

Reviews


ellieakidd:So beautiful. Thank you x

cruzarmada:great job! very nicely detailed

ellieakidd:I would never want to work with anyone else for this gig. Perfect, gorgeous and imaginative drawings every single time.

ellieakidd:This artist always goes above and beyond. Her work is just getting better and better. I wouldn't work with anyone else!

ellieakidd:Another lovely drawing, delivered so quick!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий