суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will design illustrations, flat, modern

I will design illustrations, flat, modern












About:

Hello lovely people!

I will design for you one really nice custom flat style, vector art illustration for :

-childrens book
-prin
-magazine
-any other use you want

I draw in illustrator with the use of a pen tablet. I strive for my work to be as intresting, compelling and best quality. I always take great consideration of the script and the individual preferences of the client. I have my distinctive style which will guarantee the originality and the uniqueness of the illustration.
We can discuss the concept and what you have in mind and work together to achieve the perfect order. Contact me and i assure you that you will get 100% satisfaction from my work, with fast delivery and response from me.

Reviews


oddaudrey:creative. talented. fast. professional. will use again. thank you.

athena_eft:Outstanding Experience!

ktoye72:Wonderful artist. Easy to communicate with and did a fantastic job creating a beautiful illustration for me :) Excellent!

superserg:she always does great work, that's why i always contact her first!

superserg:needed the logo for my new company vectorized. she did an AMAZING job, couldnt be happier


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий