суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw anything you need or want

I will draw anything you need or want












About:

I draw from existing photos as reference as well as from imagination. It can either be in my own style or one of your choice, such as cartoony, realistic, animation, cel shaded, or comic/graphic style, just let me know before ordering.

PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST TO DISCUSS THE IDEAS BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER. I will need a more detailed description from you and I ask several questions before committing to ensure I will produce something you are happy with. Your satisfaction is very important to me!

The packages are pretty self explanatory, but I do offer many other options that you may be interested in. I recommend visiting this photoset to get an idea of the many different type of styles I can work with: https://www.flickr.com/photos/mangoandpeaches/albums/72157594376622197

I encourage you to message me before you place an order.

Color, high resolution, background, commercial use are available as extras. Choose whatever you need. 

If you are still not sure what to choose, let me know through a message. I will gladly help you out with the options. 

Thanks, I forward to working with you!

Reviews


nancyjanssens:i love the tears, the colors and it is nice art work a usual.

mtlmdo:Very Fast Delivery and good attention

supersienar:Glad you like the drawing! Thanks for your business!

mani1511:The best.

supersienar:Glad you like the final artwork thanks for your business!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий