суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate your children book

I will illustrate your children book












About:

Welcome to my Gig.

I will illustrate your children's book in my hand-drawn style.

See my portfolio for examples: 
https://goo.gl/g7EvZc 

  • $10.00= black and white simple illustration
  • $15.00= Simple color illustration

Any other custom book illustration, please message me.

To add a page select add pages in my gig extras

front and back cover is considered a page each

Please contact me for a quote and to discuss the scope of your project before ordering.

Reviews


theotiger:great work can't say enough of

taniyaswift:Thanks

theotiger:look forward to Future projects with this illustrator

taniyaswift:Thanks\r\nYou are reliable always. I love to work with

theotiger:Great job


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий