вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw almost anything with my digital pen in my artistic style.

I will draw almost anything with my digital pen in my artistic style.












About:


Hi,
Please have a look at my other gigs too... I don't do buildings only.

I need a clear photo of a house you have, or visited, an urban building, a street, an historic building, or a piazza, for any purpose...


 I will make a nice digital drawing by hand using my stylus pen,
that will look like a quality drawing with ink pen and watercolor.
a small piece  of art!

 
*For a detailed illustration Extra is needed, choose from the packages or ask me for an offer.

 

Files: JPG or PNG  

Important notice: 
  • The "for commercial use" extra doe's not include the copyrights of the illustration!
  • it is for making profit from it only.
  • i keep the copyrights for the images if you don't buy the copyrights from me.

I have many satisfied buyers!

****Please contact me for any question before order****



.




Reviews


sooperdave:Outstanding work! Highly recommended.

ilanagraf:thanks

japalumbo:Wonderful job! Thank You

ilanagraf:thanks!

egillbjarnason:Excellent to work with; followed our wishes and exceeded our standards. Thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий