вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will make anything be perfect silhouette crazy quickly

I will make anything be perfect silhouette crazy quickly












About:

I will professionally Convert your Image into Silhouette

FEEL FREE TO ASK . :)

Type of services that I can work on. :)

  • scanned Image
  • logo
  • handrawing
  • sketch
  • pattern 
  • cartoon 
  • mascot
  • raster Image
  • signature 
  • map
  • illustration 
  • other vector tracing work 

- CUSTOM ORDER CAN DO :)

What you get from this gig SILHOUETTE $5:

  • (3000 x 3000) PNG or JPEG format.
  • Including Source file (SVG)
  • 300 DPI ready to print
  • UNLIMITED REVISION
  • Choose your favorite color for your silhouette
  • Add any text of your choice


Please contact me first, and pitch me about the project before ordering to avoid wrong orders or misunderstandings.

Please make sure to SEND a high resolution  picture .

The best thing about this gig? You will get unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. :)

Looking forward to working with you. ^^

Reviews


chenierng:leen11 had work on 5 of my designs already, She done an Amazing job for my artwork, I really recommended her and will be back next time when I have more design to work on. Five star !!!

leen11:Creative buyer with humble heart, so kind of you sir.\r\nSo happy to be a part of your success and very happy to work with you.\r\nGod bless you!

visita:Excellent job

leen11:Nice buyer, so easy and be happy to work with her.\nGod bless you!

mitchellbriwn:Quick and easy process will purchase again :D


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий