вторник, 13 февраля 2018 г.

I will draw game characters and backgrounds

I will draw game characters and backgrounds












About:

I'll draw a concept of any creature or character you want. I draw even concept backgrounds for games and animations 

I can do in realistic type with photoshop or flat style in illustrator.

But guarantee of understanding in the good description of what you need. Also reference pictures will make the process easier. 


  • $5 gig includes half body sketch.

  • All images have printable resolution (A3, 300dpi), including basic gigs 
  • Only Premium package  include background.
  • Our team also make 2d animations.


You will get 15% discount if order 5+ characters. But message me first, please. 

All options you may find at gig extras or if not, send me a private message to discuss the details.

Reviews


wellcodadesigns:Good illustration for childrens book

medgrafix:Outstanding Experience!

stevehorneypt:PHENOMENAL!!!

medgrafix:Outstanding Experience!

stevehorneypt:PHENOMENAL!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий