среда, 21 февраля 2018 г.

I will do any Photoshop job only $5 with supper fast delivery

I will do any Photoshop job only $5 with supper fast delivery












About:

Hi ! Here is the gig that u want find. I have intensive and diverse 5 years experience in Photoshop. I have great skills to edit any job of Photoshop with 100% satisfaction and Fast.

THE BEST & FASTEST PHOTOSHOP SERVICE

Why choose me?
✰ Highly experienced seller on Fiverr
✰ 4 hrs super fast delivery
✰ Quick responsiveness
✰ Almost 500+ satisfied clients
✰ Here are my Services in brief

  • Wedding & family albums  
  • Product enhancement 
  • Adding or removing objects
  • Photo cropping & resizing
  • Blending multiple images
  • Head swapping
  • Restoration of images 
  • Color correction
  • Changing colors of anything
  • Real state images

And much more!
Photo retouching includes:

  • Fixing of skin tone
  • Removing blemishes and softening wrinkles
  • Teeth whitening
  • Adjust lightening/contrast
  • Merging photos
  • Natural enhancement of photos

and much more!

Designing service is also available - Checkout-> www.fiverr.com/designerr627

✰ If you need any clarifications regarding my services, feel free to message me at any time. I will get back to you ASAP.

  • 100% satisfaction is guaranteed

Proceed to Order & make maximum use of my Photoshop service!

Reviews


dmrelashvili:Fantastic designer, highly recommended!

designer627:It is my honor to work on your Project..\r\n\r\nThanks

ptacademyadam:Excellent service. Fast and professional and end product delivered on time. I will hire again.

designer627:thank you sir, it will be honor for me to work with you again in the future.

retromedia:Good Experience!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий