суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will make two illustrations (before and after poses), I will add color, plus shading, source file

I will make two illustrations (before and after poses), I will add color, plus shading, source file












About:

Hi there,

 I have been making professional medical and exercise illustrations for doctors, therapists, coaches and authors for more than a decade now. My works are in medical books, exercise books, health and fitness books. I can create the folowing illustrations:
Exercises, Workouts, Yoga, Anatomical drawings, medical instruments
And yes, I give discounts for bulk orders.



THANK YOU FOR VISIT MY GIG.

Reviews


andrewlemon113:Easy to work with, would buy again

creativevalley9:great experience. thanks

daniellandau:Professional workflow, great communication, and high-quality work.

creativevalley9:great client. great experience.

lucywebster:Answered brief and provided work quickly.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий