суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will do a children book illustration

I will do a children book illustration












About:

Hello, my name is Maria.

I'm happy to illustrate your children book. I work one by one illustration, it helps you controll the process.

Please contact me before ordering - to discuss am I possible to draw the book or not.
You will have commertial rights. I have my rights to show all my works in portpholio.

How the work goes:
1.You send me your text and your ideas and whishes. I guarantee not show your text anybody.
2. We make first order, during the order you'll receive:
1 sketch made with pencil (STANDARD and PREMIUM)- I send it before start the page with colores, on that moment I can change large parts. We discuss about it, connecting your and my visions.
3.After our agreement I start to work with colores, then I scan, edit in Photoshop and send you final work. As about Revision in final work (STANDARD and PREMIUM) - I can change brightness\contrast or add some small detales, but I can't remove large objects or change heroes, as I'm drawing on paper with watercolores and it's impossible to draw above a layer - the paint is transparent.

I will add words above illustration, just tell me about it from the first step.

I'll be very glad to make illustrations for your book!

Reviews


cngo005:Maria is a dream to work with. She delivers beautiful art, responds immediately, comes up with clever solutions to fit my client's budget and revision requests, and is pro-active about notifying us about potential issues down the road. I highly recommend her.

authorkristenha:Outstanding Experience! Maria is an extraordinary artist!

mariamirabella:It is so great that we are on the same wavelength! Thank you very much!

authorkristenha:This barn scene is spectacular!\nIt is everything that I envisioned!\nOutstanding Experience! Maria will make your dreams come true for your book and or drawings with her talent!\nHighly recommend!!!

mariamirabella:Thank you very very much for such kind words! It so great that you like it!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий