суббота, 17 февраля 2018 г.

I will illustrate and draw anything with my particular style

I will illustrate and draw anything with my particular style












About:

Gig dedicated to illustration, from cartoons, character design, portraits, logo design, book covers and creation of cartoons or comics. from sketches to ink to digitally attractive images, all depends on your taste, I can do it.

Reviews


kurtchristenson:Top notch work from this awesome artist!

greymattergames:Once again another excellent piece from Moises. When you've got an idea and need to see it fleshed, this is the person to see. The hand drawn style is just excellent, thanks again Moises!

moisesmay:Anytime you can count with me! your a great person and client. I'll be waiting for mor commissions yours.

udeekoola:Couldn't be happier. Will definitely use again when want this style. Definitely recommend.

moisesmay:A great buyer!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий