понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will artistc digital illustration ,painting,drawing and sketches

I will artistc digital illustration ,painting,drawing and sketches












About:

i will sketch artistic digital drawings of ur photos and other things u want to done 
I will draw a cool illustration for you. 
My strengths lie in portrait ,conceptual, character or landscape illustrations, but I'm always up for a challenge. 
I work in Photoshop CS5 and use a Wacom Intuos5 graphic tablet. 

The prices I listed are more of a guideline then a rule. 

Please message me first so we can work out the details.

Reviews


reynaulconnor:great work done

amirmirza:thanks

jms588711:awesome!!!

amirmirza:Outstanding Experience!

fluentuk:Great skills, thanks


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий