понедельник, 12 февраля 2018 г.

I will create a digital painting of any photo

I will create a digital painting of any photo












About:

  Helloo,Thanks for visiting my GIG.
I'm a very friendly artist soo don't be afraid to ask anything.

Most of my experience is in portrait drawings, so I would perform better if you ask for one.
But basically you can ask for anything.

Before offering first send me a message, so we can be on the same page for a better experience.

 
Also I can do a hand drawing portrait, take a look at my other Gig's. 

Reviews


sophiss:Amazing job! The only problem is the paint looks too real lol. The price is really affordable. Thanks a lot!

bcmigue:Awesome client, me gustaría trabajar de nuevo con este cliente. Great experience!

theramon8:He is very easy to talk to and he doesn’t give you bullshit or a hard time as long as you explain to him properly what you need. Thanks bro! I would recommend him to people, for sure!

bcmigue:Awesome client, I would be happy to work with him again!

frankie1952:first rate skill.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий