понедельник, 23 марта 2020 г.

Any Handmade Illustration In Watercolor











About:

Hi! Welcome to my "do any handmade illustration in watercolor" page

I will do any watercolor drawing according to your description or picture, in an handmade style. It can be a funny drawing, scene for a book or cover, an exciting picture, a building, landscape etc..

I use professional watercolors for a higher work quality.



Since each job has its own particulars and requirements each order will be customized depending on the complexity of the project.



Before placing your order -  please contact me and provide all the details for your project. 

I want just to be sure that we are both on the same page for what you are looking for. Based on that I can give you my offer and deadline for the project.



The information provided by the client in most cases should include a description based on which I will create the drawing, or pictures of the desired subject.



I will use all my skills for providing the most professional service!



Feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding my gig!

You will receive a high quality hand-drawn illustration, scanned in JPEG or PNG digital format ready to be printed.



Thanks!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing service, made all changes I requested swiftly and satisfactory! Every step of the process was followed with awesome communication! I would definitely recommend!

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!!! Such a great buyer!!

Seller's Response:

Such a talented artist!

:

Very kind!! Thank you!

:

It was so easy to work with Ari. Thank you!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий