вторник, 24 марта 2020 г.

A Cute Cartoon Illustrations











About:

Hello


I will do a cute doodle illustration in the style as shown in my work. 


All vectors in this gig are hand drawn by me.


For best results, send your idea what you need to illustrate or reference images. Then I can do your work perfectly.

Reviews


:

As usual, always good and ready to listen and make any adjustment asked...Much recommended!

:

This was one of my best experiences on Fiverr. Mohinimurti is a very capable artist who was very patient was very easy to work with. Highly recommended.

:

Always a pleasure to work with mohinimurti. Her service is what we needed. I can only recommend it...

:

Good job, reactive and giving the result expected!

:

OMG I love it!!! You are incredible :) :) Everytime your drawings are absolutely prefect! Really appreciate it!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий