вторник, 24 марта 2020 г.

Draw Simple Flat Illustration











About:

With just a reference image, idea or concept I will create incredible and colorful vector illustrations in flat design according to your wishes and needs.
I always focus on the quality of my work. I will be happy to visualize your ideas and present them in the best way.




for only $5 get a great basic illustration in this very modern style.


Before bidding, do not hesitate to write and arrange the details of the work.






I offer you 3 package options:


1. Basic. Includes a simple flat illustration with 1 object and with or without a solid background.


2. Standard. Includes a complex flat illustration of up to 2 objects with a simple background.


3. Premium. Includes a complex flat illustration of up to 5 objects with a complex background and many details.






for the $5 you will get the following files:


* JPG
* PNG
* AI

* PDF

* PSD


IN VERY GOOD QUALITY


BASIC ART DELIVERY IN 24 HOURS 

Reviews


:

Fantastic person to work work, we've used Alex for 8 illustrations now and very happy with the work he produces.

:

Alex is incredibly patient and willing to work with me to create my desired image. He asked the right questions to help move things along. Thanks Alex, looking forward to work with you more.

:

Alex is a great illustrator. He works quickly and I was very satisfied with the end result! What an artist!

:

I had placed an order of twelve illustrations, he listened to all my input and created some really good illustrations.

:

The initial communication with this seller was easy. Everything got clarified before proceeding the order. The delivery was as good as I was expecting. Some minor improvements were done quickly. I'm really happy to work with this designer with a good talent. Will work in future projects.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий