среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Create A Custom Illustrated And Custom Typographic Tshirt











About:

Hello...

I am Hinata ..

Are you Looking for an artist designer  for any kind of t-shirt Designs like typography, Vintage/Retro,Tee-spring, Amazon, Spread-shirt, Viral style, etc. for online store

You are on the Appropriate Platform..!

 I would like to work with you full time. I will give you the best design with all facilities in low price

Why you have to buy this gig:

  • High resolution PNG,JPEG
  •  AI File,EPS,PSD, 
  • Vector format.
  • Accept your idea.
  • Unlimited revision.
  • I will give you 100% satisfaction.
  • Free mock up.
  • Full time service.
  • Delivery soon.

You can order me. I am ready for your work. If you want something special then contact me.



Thanks for visiting 



Reviews


Seller's Response:

she was amazing

Seller's Response:

Thank you 😊

Seller's Response:

Hinata was wonderful to work with! She was very responsive and gave me many choices and ideas to choose from after hearing what I was looking for. She made sure she understood my concept, the verbiage, and the feel of what I was looking for. After providing multiple options to look at, she was able to merge together and revise the various components of what I liked from them into a beautiful design. She was considerate of my time and helpful with her design thoughts. In addition, she made sure I liked what she produced before trying to finish the transaction. In all, I ended up with a beautiful design in under 24 hours. Thanks so much, Hinata. Appreciate it and will be back for more!

Seller's Response:

Blessed to have you and thank you so much 😇

Seller's Response:

She is very good!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий