среда, 25 марта 2020 г.

Make Perfect Pencil And Charcoal Portraits And Drawings











About:

Hello there, I am an artist, i hv a 5 year experience i can make awesome pencil ,charcoal illustrations of your choice!

I am expert in making.

-portraits

-still life drawings

-animal sketching

-scenery

 and many more.

My other specialties are Poster making

i can make posters regarding any topic of your choice

i will provide you the best quality stuff

do not hesitate to contact me.

i will charge reasonable prizes and will do some concession

i will complete your order within the time limit

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amazing job. Beautiful and Breathtaking. He did it to my specifications with no issues or delay. I will certaintly order from him again

:

thanks for considering me :)

:

Sent a low quality photo but she still managed to draw it pretty well

:

great job. tnk you.

:

Thanks again this first drawing is great!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий