понедельник, 9 марта 2020 г.

Draw Illustration Arts For Any Purpose











About:

Hi, Welcome all.



I'm an experienced illustrator and graphic designer.

I can draw B&W Doodle Arts for you in any purpose, such as: 



If you are looking for funny/cheerful illustration for Blog/Webpages Cover Design / Greeting Cards / Coloring or Story book / Products... etc. You are definitely found the right Gig, just contact me for custom request !



Standard resolution will be up to maximum 2000px (300dpi) HD image in JPG/PNG format.

Higher dimension will be additional charge. (kindly contact for custom dimension)



Anything else with my art:

If you like my art and would like to turn it into anything else, kindly contact me, let's create something new together!



Colour (optional):

All standard package are B&W (Black&White) in default option, if you need the artwork in colour, kindly contact for custom offer before making order.



Commercial License (optional):
You are prefer to purchase the License to FULLY OWN the artwork rights.


*All printing materials are NOT Include Item, printing & production service. I'll provide graphic source in Digital Format only.



Have a nice day!

Maeve



Reviews


: : : : :


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий