понедельник, 2 марта 2020 г.

Create A Fully Custom Animated Explainer Video











About:

Welcome to my gig.    ***Sie können mir gerne in Deutsch schreiben***

If you are looking quality and affordability, I will give your company a marketing video that has a SIGNATURE LOOK!!!



Before ordering please send me your script for a quick review to make sure I can deliver an amazing explainer video for you! 



Check some sample videos:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLocuIe7fbJRZPi5HF1sKId7TjFfRgx_Fc



WHY ME?

First of all, this is my full-time job and I’m really good at what I do and every day I’ll put in 110%. I am creating my client's videos as they are my own. I am paying attention to every tiny detail. You will get what you want from me. That I promise to you all.

My Packages includes :

  1. Affordable Price NO HIDDEN FEE! 
  2. Unique Character design (No Copyright Content) 

  3. Unlimited Revision! to ensure your satisfaction. ( Standard and Premium Package )
  4. Professional work! Guaranteed! 
  5. Available in many different languages




Now let's get some animations rolling!





TAGS

#explainer video

#animation video

#2d animation

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely over the moon with the final video. Feels much more expensive than what we paid. We needed a a couple of rounds of revisions to make it perfect but couldn't be happier! Revisions were done quickly. 100% satisfied! You won't be disappointed!

Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with Skoti. He has a fast delivery time and is very responsive. I will be working with him again in the future. Thank you!!

Seller's Response:

Always a pleasure working with you Elaine.

:

amazing turn around time! love the final product will be doing more videos soon.

:

Pleasure working with you.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий