понедельник, 2 марта 2020 г.

Draw You A Sketch Or Final Illustration As You Need











About:

I will create a sketch (pencil drawing or digital drawing) either characters, cartoons, logos or whatever, just tell me what you need. Be more specific for better result. Sketches can be made into final artworks with Silver or Gold Package.



PLEASE NOTICE:

  1. This is for 1 FIGURE ONLY. So if you want to have more than 1 character in your illustrations, please change the quantity of your buying - OR - shoot me a PM so we can work on custom order :D (especially with characters that share the same background)
  2. During the progress, I might not be able to send you frequent updates about the ongoing project unless it's important or I need further details. So if it's not overdue, please don't worry because I'm working hard to deliver on time. However, you are always welcome to shoot me messages asking for the project status though :D
  3. Just show me sample pictures sometimes doesn't provide enough information. I need written details on what do you want your illustrations to turn out, but don't worry I will ask you a lot of questions until I get your idea thoroughly :) Please stay in contact.
  4. NO PORTRAITS AND CARICATURES at the moment, sorry (I'm bad at this).


THANK YOU FOR USING MY SERVICE!!!

Reviews


:

I love this man's work. What a great job! He took directions and revisions well. I will be coming back for more!

:

Thank you so much! I am delighted! Please see the tip as payment for the color change! I appreciate your talent! Enjoy your holidays and when you are back, I will put in orders for the translation as well! Thank you also for going more than the extra mile that we can decide about the illustration only with the Red Bed!

:

Stunning work as always. Thank you!

:

Perfekte Erfahrung, immer gerne wieder, super Künstler!

:

I always get more than paid for. Very good communication. Excellent work every time.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий