среда, 4 марта 2020 г.

Design Any Vector Illustrations For You











About:

Hi there



I am an experienced graphic designer with an experience of more than 6 years now. I can design varieties for you.

It can be 

-Logos

-Tattoos

-Brochures

-Letterheads

-Gaming

-Small 3d objects

-Facebook Cover

-Caricatures

-Game Icons

- Gaming Characters

-Coloring

-Wedding Card Designing & Printing

-Autocad Work

-Black and white designs

-Adding many videos and making it one

-Adding sound to the videos

-Good designs to gift your friends - Collage or caricature or greeting cards or anything else.

-Interior coloring, so that u can see your room, how will the paint color looks on your room. will change the color of your room

-color changing of any design



Just everything whatever you can think or beyond that.

Contact me before ordering a gig.

Not everything will have the same price.



100% Customer satisfaction.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

One of The Very BEST Experiences on Fiverr.com - I will definitely use this Seller again, and, I highly HIGHLY Recommend her. She managed to assemble and present a HUGE amount of detail in an attractive display. She translated my ideas in WORDS into VISUAL PICTURES that were 100% accurate. GREAT!!

Seller's Response:

Swatiashok is my go to person, had 3 projects now and each one has been better than I asked for :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

2nd time I have used Swatiashok and twice I have had great work done, delivered very quickly and better than I asked for :)

:

Thank you so much :D Means a lot!!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий