воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Realistic Hand Drawn Illustrations











About:

Welcome to my ballpoint pen illustrations gig!



This gig offers detailed and realistic hand drawn ballpoint pen illustrations. All you have to do is send me a reference image and a brief description of what you want to be illustrated and I'll get back to you. If you are unsure or have a specific request, just send me a message.



These illustrations are hand drawn and not digitally retouched images. My aim is to deliver high quality, professional and unique illustrations to the buyer making a great overall experience. 

If you are looking for realistic hand drawn illustrations for print, web or any other purpose, this might be the perfect gig for you.



Terms of service :



  1. I draw inanimate subjects only. No human or animal figures please.
  2. One gig for one object
  3. You can ask for revision if the illustration requires minor changes. Complete redrawing is not included in revision/modification request.


Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions



Reviews


:

Great work!! Very pleased with the results. True example of skill!

:

Thank you! I love it!

:

Awesome! I've used Toxictaz for years and I love his artwork. I'm always happy. Thanks!

:

Another project that exceeds expectations. Thank you, toxictaz!

:

Great work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий