воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Create A Crafted Line Art Logo, Badge, Sticker, Illustration











About:

I am a professional designer and I have a great professional team.we are always ready to help you.

I would like to work with you full time.

I will give you the best design with all facilities in low price.

What you will get

1.High regulation PNG file

2.AI,EPS,PSD,PNG

3.Vector format

4.High regulation Jpeg file.

4.Full-time service.

5.Unlimited minor revision.

6. Accept your idea.

7. Delivery soon

8. I will give you 100% satisfaction.
***PLEASE SEND MESSAGE TO US FIRST BEFORE PLACE AN ORDER**

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Not the best communicator but then english is probably not his first language. He did NOT complete the task as asked and it was late by 6 days. Also, he was fishing to see how much I was willing to pay for the job instead of doing it at the advertised priced.

:

The seller did an excellent job, especially considering my idea wasn't fully conceptualized. They were nice about revisions and I'm receiving a cool brand logo.

:

Thanks for the order and your review dankbudlighter, A pleasure to work with :)

:

Good drawing and crafty

:

My second time and very happy again. Will be back for more




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий