понедельник, 23 марта 2020 г.

Design Character, Illustrations For Commercial Use











About:

Welcome to my Gig



What you will receive is a hand-drawn, illustrated cartoon character.My work starts out with paper and pencil/pen before being brought into a digital format for finer tweaks and revisions. I like to think that this gives my work a unique and impressive feel.I will deliver the final artwork as a png file and ai or PSD file.


Also I will design a perfect illustration, character for t-shirts, hoodies and other stuff for commercial use.
With over thousands of Character Designs so far, I am offering an amazing creativity and safety.




If you want something special send me a message.


Feel free to contact me and I will respond fastest I can.



Reviews


:

Nice result! Very professional. Highly recommended. he is very helpful and willing to work his best to achieve your design.

:

Another project concluded with Bojchec. He is simply the most talented guy on here. I should lie and say he's not, just so I can keep him all to myself! But seriously, you will not regret working with him, nor regret the quality of his work.

:

My experience has been one of met and thoroughly exceeded expectations. The artwork was delivered fast, and almost perfect upon first draft, which was amazing. Communication was thorough and my ideas were listened to gratefully and the end product was excellent. Would highly recommend!

:

Super communication. He checked in during every step in the process. He took on a tough ten-character project with a short deadline and did very well. This was my first fiverr experience and it was a good one.

:

Great artist! Outstanding communication throughout the entire project. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to get a nice custom character for whatever your needs. If I decide I need more characters I am definitely coming back here!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий