понедельник, 23 марта 2020 г.

Draw Pet Portrait In Watercolor











About:

Hello, Welcome to my pet portrait gig ^_^

Exclusive Pet Drawing on Fiverr



Note : I have changed my vintage style to watercolor painting



  • Basic : $25 one Pet portrait - full color
  • Standard : $45  basic package + source and vector file
  • Premium : $75 Shipping phisical product in A4 paper size


Pet Portrait will be created by digitally hand drawing, not a Photoshop filter



Steps:

  1. place the order(ORDER NOW button) if you are not sure what to order, please contact me first.
  2. Please chose the right package as you need or choose extra gig if your order is not on basic gig service
  3. Send me the photo that you want drawn ( Good quality).
  4. Receive drawing, complete the order and give review.
Make sure to give all clear requests before I start the drawing. 
Feel free to contact me if you have any question.

Thank you ^_^

Enggar_art



Related gig : 

Animal, cartoon portrait, cartoon character, Pet portrait, cat drawing, dog drawing, pet memorial

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Perfect! This seller has a lot of talent and was really quick. Very pleased with the result.

Seller's Response:

Great service and was able to fulfil my order - love it!

Seller's Response:

Perfect! Second portrait by this artist great to work with!! Makes adjustments and has a great style & communication skills

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Very happy with the result thank you




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий