понедельник, 10 февраля 2020 г.

Draw You A Beautiful And Fantastic Illustration











About:

A cool profile picture? A character design? A beautiful book cover? Or a unique logo and mascot? I can do it all! 



Starting from $5, I will professionally produce an illustration for you in black and white. The subject could be anything; characters, robots, scenery and many more. The possibility is endless!



For;

$5 - I will produce a sketch of the illustration.

Additional $15 - I will ink the illustration.

Additional $10 - I will add simple colour to the illustration.

Additional $5 - I will send the illustration in high quality JPEG (300dpi or 600dpi) along with PSD file.

Additional $15 - for each major item added to the illustration.



Reviews


:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Penart did a wonderful job and knew exactly what I was going for. Thanks!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

:

Penart was super helpful this time around. Great, cooperative and easy to work with!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий