воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Draw Cartoon,Lineart And Any Illustrations











About:

I WILL DRAW ANY LINE ART OR ANY OTHER ILLUSTRATION FOR YOU.

I will draw following Illustrations :

  •  Basic line art or add colour..
  •  Draw any kind of Illustration you want.
  •  Pop art.
  •  Illustrations for children.
  •  Comic.
  •  Cartoon.
  • I do draw other kind of illustrations (like pets, logos, clip art illustration, etc)
  • I will make hand drawn Illustrations of any concept.


Note:- The picture you send me please make sure that its in high quality

  
The result will sent to you in high resolution 300 dpi.

Extras:

PNG(transparent background)-5$

Add colour - 10$

Half body line art with visible hands - 5$

Full body line art - 10$

 

So what you waiting for order NOW !!

Reviews


:

I have hired this seller for over 50 cartoons and I am always very happy with the quality, speed and professionalism!

:

Good details

:

Nice and and nice artworks!

:

great art job

:

great work




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий