воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Lineart, Line Art Illustration Of Anything











About:

LINE ART
If you can imagine it, I can make it a reality. Welcome to King_hezikaya's LINE ART illustration gig.
Have a look at my Line art illustration Fiverr portfolio,(mind you this is just the tip of an iceberg) and am sure it speaks volumes.


My Line art gig offers clean line art illustration drawings of Professional Quality, all done using the latest version of Adobe Illustrator CC 2017 and exported to suit your desired dimensions and resolution.


Line Art Gig Features:
  • Response in a matter of seconds
  • Conversations are kept simple, Confidential, Professional and Productive
  • Attention paid to Every details
  • Efficient use of time
  • Review of changes until optimum satisfaction is attained
  • Incomparable customer friendly rate


Please leave me a message for more information on any of my Lineart illustration gigs and I would be more than obliged to respond and should you require a custom offer (Line art illustration) based on your project, King H. is always at your service.


It would be a pleasure having a cordial working relationship with you.


Thanks in anticipation,
King H. (Line Art King)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

amazing as always!

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the continuous patronage

:

amazing! so thorough!

:

It was pleasure working with you

:

I have accepted this drawing after a revision but I will not be using the drawing as it is not what I wanted. Several of the 'children' have adult faces and are too serious. They don't look as if they are enjoying a game. I briefed another artist at the same time and the other seller was quicker and produced something that it just what I wanted.




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий