воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Create Editorial Illustration For Your Product Or Website











About:

Illustration for you and your business. I'll create beautiful colorful catchy illustration according to your brief that will give you product a personal touch. Clients like my personal style and colour choice.

My instagram https://www.instagram.com/lidia_tomashevskaya

Reviews


:

I ADORE IT. Thank you soooo much! This work was beautiful, timely, and sensitive! Great communication. I really appreciate the attention to detail and the creativity in executing the concept

:

Everything is just as described with very little instructions. Great work!

:

Unbelievable job!!!

:

Lidia is magical, as usual :)

:

The absolute best. Can't recommend Lidia enough!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий