воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Vector Illustration Dog Cat Animal Pet Or Family Portrait











About:

Thank you sir/madam for visit my gig.



I can perfectly do your pets portrait OR Family with pets portrait .



I always do best service provide. And my all customer satisfied (check my profile review). I hope you will satisfied my service.



  • For the best result, provide me high quality photo of your pet
  • Send me your best quality photo for best result. Blurry, dark or pixels photo is not recommended because the quality of the cartoon is depends on the quality of the photo

  • All packages include colorful artwork with high quality detailed.
  • I will Provide you (JPG, PNG (transparent), Ai, EPS, SVG)
  • I will complete your order ready for print.


Feel free to contact me for your Work :)

I am happy to work with you !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It would have been nice If I could get some response to my inquiry /comment. I have not been able to download even the art work. Not very happy.

Seller's Response:

Awesome. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Loved it! Thank you

:

thank you so much!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий