воскресенье, 9 февраля 2020 г.

Draw An Illustration For A Childrens Book











About:

Hi! I've been illustrating children and fairytale books for more than 6 years.



If you want a cute illustration of anything this is perfect for you! Let me know what you want to get drawn and I will draw it! 



You will get the illustration in 5 days max, but it will often take just a few days.



For $5 you will get:

  • One fully colored illustration of 1 character
  • white or transparent background
  • Print-ready, high resolution (300dpi) file(JPG, PNG, TIF)
  • One modification if needed



Available Gig extras

  • Extra character - $5
  • Full illustrated background - $10

  • Two more modifications - $5

  • Commercial license - $20





Reviews


:

I absolutely definitely recommend Giedresen’s work. She is professional. Completes the project before time. Is easy to communicate with and the skill set is Disney!

:

Giedresen is very Professional. She has Great communication skills and easy to collaborate with. She has a unique way of taking your vision and making it a beauitiful creative product. She delivers per the agreed schedule and fluid to work with. This is my third project. I hope to continue creating the magic with Giedresen. I have shared her info and getting in her cue for two more projects.

:

All 5 stars. She is amazing. Efficient. Keeps her timeline. Excellent communications skills which make the process fluid. I’ve already recommend two peers and contracted her for another project. You won’t be disappointed. Seamless

:

nice work and on time delivery

:

It’s perfect, I love it!




Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий