пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will create an unique illustration for you

I will create an unique illustration for you












About:

Welcome to my Illustration page! 

Thank you for coming by! Contact me directly via private message for precise quote and best possible price, because every project is UNIQUE! 

Over the years I've worked with lots of amazing people on wide variety of different projects! I have a long history of book ILLUSTRATION, GAME and CHARACTER design, logos, MASCOTS... raster or vector, you name it!

Please, have in mind that this gig is meant only for traditional illustrations. So don't order if you want me to draw a person from a photo or you need a design for your webpage, booklet etc. But if you think that I can help you in any other way, feel free to contact me! Thank you in advance!


Reviews


nbrownhlh:Misha is the bomb!

shommyx:Love working with this buyer! Too bad we're near the end of this project

eephilip:Of course as always he never disappoints! Simply the best on Fiverr!

shommyx:One of the most amazing people on fiverr, always equipped with the most amazing assignments!

nbrownhlh:Amazing. Professional. Timely. Accurate depiction.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий