пятница, 24 августа 2018 г.

I will make tshirt design and any other illustration

I will make tshirt design and any other illustration












About:

all the designs are hand drawn and i can guarantee it's exclusive jus for you. let's discuss what you need and get started with the project :)
BUT WAIT if you are confused with the pricing, please message me first so we can discuss and calculate the right price then i'll send you a custom offer.

FAQ:
-Are you able to do it in full color?
YES! check out our extra gig. of message me if you dont know how to purchase the extras

- Do you take design modification?
YES! on one condition :NOT changing the whole image,we have to redraw it, so you have to be very clear about the brief

NOTE :
i'm an art student with a lot of freelance project so i apologize for any slow response that might happen. but i guarantee that your order will be sent right on time.

Reviews


asabastian:Awesome work

ellyajoy:Soooo amazing! Best on Fiverr!

itravel4free:Always appreciated - they do great work!

drfalcon:Everything was ok . I recommand this gig!

internal_comms:After a bit of a rocky start, I was able to get the design I was after, to my satisfaction. Talented and detail-oriented seller, even if there's still room for improvement in the customer service aspect.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий