суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will do anything on adobe illustrator

I will do anything on adobe illustrator












About:

My name is Umar. I have completed a course in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop


I can help you in,

  • Designing any illustration you want in vector

  • Designing Logo, Business card, Greeting card, Building Plan, Banner, Flyers, Poster, Book Cover, Brochure, Bill Board, T-Shirt and many more...

  • Tracing or Vectorize, Convert Anything to Vector 

  • Editing (including PDF), Redo, corrections, fixing, etc

  • Converting to Photoshop (PSD) or illustrator
  • Almost anything that can be done on Adobe illustrator and photoshop.


All of them start from $5 or depend on complexity request.


Why me?
  • 100% Money Back GUARANTEED.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Professional Service.
  • High-Resolution Image (300 PPI).
  • Fast Replay.
  • Free Mockup on request

For a complex design, please feel free to contact me with your details before placing an order.
If given packages are not suitable, please request for CUSTOM OFFER.

I'll be using Adobe Illustrator (.ai) and Photoshop (.psd) for designing. 


Note: I do not work on any sorts of spiritual art.

Reviews


markm317:Worked out great, top quality, fast, great communication

eodotfaru:Thank you so much.

escopaul:Great Job!

eodotfaru:Outstanding Experience!

kev711:Great job, thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий