суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will illustrate fashion illustration for you

I will illustrate fashion illustration for you












About:

  • ###############Welcome to my gig################

    Thank you for checking out my profile. I am a self taught fashion designer since 2010. This is some area of expertise I have mastered. Any types of fashion Illustration ,Oil painting,watercolor Illustration,pet portraits,book illustration. Everyone that looks at a painting sees something different and unique. My prices are VERY LOW for ORIGINAL ARTWORK.

    why me?
    •  Unique concept
    •  100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
    •  Unlimited revisions
    •  An outstanding professional service
    •  Excellent communication.
    •  Friendly service


     I also open custom offer,if you doesn't suit any package please knock me before place your order

  •  any questions? please contact me. if you like my gig, please share with your friends and family.

  • Regards, 
  • ketrose

Reviews


grantshawnie:Thank you for the illustration.

ketrose:Great human being,want to work with you again.

yatsagirl21:first time i was satisfied second time not so much

mrbowtie:Super great experience! Wonderful Gig!!!

ketrose:super human being, great buyer


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий