суббота, 25 августа 2018 г.

I will create a custom vector map illustration in illustrator

I will create a custom vector map illustration in illustrator












About:

Hi!
Are you looking for a creative & clear map illustration?
I am here to help if you’re looking to show your location, how to get there, a general geographic situation, an itinerary or a general site plan. So if you are looking for a custom vector map illustration to use on your printed or digital materials, you're in the right place!

Just send me your location through a Googlemaps screenshot or a quick sketch and I will provide you with a custom vector map illustration.

Please read the gig packages and FAQs before ordering gig.
PLEASE get in touch by message BEFORE placing an order so we can discuss your project.

Extras:
- Creation of custom graphic elements or instructions
- Support on how to use the vector file
- Final document for your map

Notes before purchasing: 
All the packages are for street-maps only. Should you need coastlines or other features please get in touch beforehand. 
If you have an illustration style reference
 for your custom map please advise before
 to avoid creative confusion.
For more information and inquiries before ordering, please contact me.
Send me as much details as possible in your inquiry so I can have a precise idea of your project

Reviews


opretro:The only thing better than the product was the ease of communication with this artist

gregof:Great client and great communication!

sj_paris:Great work as always!

sj_paris:As usual, I really enjoyed working with Greg. He is very professional and was able to integrate last-minute changes to the project. Highly recommend.

gregof:Great client, open to suggestions and communicative. Thanks again for working with me.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий