вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will do adobe illustrator work or edit

I will do adobe illustrator work or edit












About:

Accepting new inquiries! ..... 
I have over 8 years' experience in local printing press. highly proficient in graphical communication using illustrator for Print or Photoshop digital work, my passion for anything and everything. So leave a message in my inbox if you want the best work. Thank you 


My services:
* Adobe illustrator work
* any kinds of adobe illustrator edits
* Ads design
* flyer
* poster
* Brochure
* Poster

* postcard
* Invitation card
* Business card
* Birthday card

* Newspaper ad
* Lavel work or edit


Note: If you need Custom work, Please message me first. thank you.

You get:
* 100% ai vector file
* High Resolution file
* Editable Ai or EPS file
* PDF file
* 24 Hours fast Delivery

so order now & get nice & clean work

thank you so much!!!



Reviews


hopehoaglen:Very good seller

illustrator_guy:Outstanding Experience!

brianhaas282:Another great project!

illustrator_guy:Outstanding Experience!

shamima15:outstanding


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий