вторник, 19 июня 2018 г.

I will draw HQ medical image or illustration for you

I will draw HQ medical image or illustration for you












About:

I'm a medical doctor with 7 years work experience. I probably have God gifted talent in drawing. I have drawn thousands of medical illustrations. You will be satisfied by my performance. 

I'm also expert in digital drawing using Sketchbook, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Wacom.

Medical illustrations can be of

  • Human anatomy
  • Physiological process
  • Pathology
  • Microbiology
  • Histology
  • Flowchart
  • Step by step descriptive illustrations of diseases and their mechanisms
  • Descriptive illustrations of surgical & therapeutic procedures
  • Medical infographics and much more

***Please contact me before purchasing my gig***
***Gig prices are estimates, I can send you custom gig for your project***

Reviews


jisan_85:A delicate piece of drawing! Satisfied! Thanks doctor Costa.

doctorcosta:Amazing experience.

jisan_85:Very nice work. Love to work with this man!

doctorcosta:Great experience.

greenenergytoys:Great job again!\nVery professional to work with


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий