пятница, 1 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate incredible line art

I will illustrate incredible line art












About:

I will professionally draw your product into beautiful line art.
You can also add logo, text or label.
As always sky is the limit, this illustration will do great on instruction manual, flyer, banner ad, etc.
You will receive high quality JPEG and PNG (300 dpi resolution).

I put a lot of effort to deliver the highest quality product.
You will have unlimited revision, satisfaction guaranteed!
100% Money-Back Guarantee!!

Feel free to contact me anytime should you have any inquiry.
Thank you.

Reviews


como12:Wow...what a great graphic designer!! Alish93 went above and beyond what was asked for. Followed all directions and completed revisions quickly!! Has a great work ethic and attitude.....these are qualities that you don't learn in school--it's just in you!! You would be foolish not to give Alish a shot at your gig__highly recommended. Great work

alish93:thank you so much, would love to work with you in future.

hwegemer:My focus was on getting an artist's interpretation of the description quickly. This gig provided that.

alish93:thanks.would love to work with you again.

maxandanita:Just what I was looking for!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий