среда, 13 июня 2018 г.

I will paint awesome digital art for you

I will paint awesome digital art for you












About:


IMPORTANT
I'm going to paint anything you ask me (excluding erotic content). you can ask for a simple sketch to a fully detailed painting.
Requirements:
  • I need a good description of the painting/drawing you want.
  • Please send me a message before order.
Once you send me a good description of what you want, I will send you a custom order.Prices may vary depending of the requirements and amount of work you ask for.The price mentioned It's just a base, it could be more or less.

I have experience with:

  • - Landscapes & Scenery 
  • - Concept Art
  • - Illustrations of any kind
  • - Character and Creature design
  • - Book Cover Illustration
  • - Battle scenes
  • - Portraits (must bring a photo)
  • -Fanarts
I will do everything on my hands to meet your requirements, and won't stop until you're satisfied with the result.
Please be very precise with the requirements to avoid unnecessary revisions, cancellations and any issues. It's important we understand each other.

I don't do shipping, all my prices are digital.It's impossible to me for the moment, maybe in the future.

If you have any questions feel free to leave me a message :)

Reviews


hdantes01:Lathiacrusarts is very talented and professional. Highly recommended!

lathiacrusarts:Thank you! It's good to work with you

prunk44:Amazing work as always, great job.

lathiacrusarts:Thanks again!

hdantes01:Lathiacrusarts created a very cool picture for me. He did it quickly and professionally.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий