воскресенье, 17 июня 2018 г.

I will create an image of your character, full body + color

I will create an image of your character, full body + color












About:

Hello there! 

MANDATORY : MESSAGE ME FIRST BEFORE ORDERING. Please provide details of the task. Thank you!

I'm a freelance character designer and illustrator. I will create illustrations for fanart, character designs, and book covers. 

I will deliver and desired image size and all image sizes will begin at 300 dpi. You may request higher. Size changes are at no extra cost.

If you would like a simpler piece, maybe just a sketch or portrait. Message me and we can work out an offer!

I look forward to working with you!

Note: I will be uploading work from Fiverr onto my social media art sites. If you would like me to not do this you must let me know. 

Reviews


tokgame:Excellent experience again, fantastic communication and really nailed another piece! Thanks!

jesseschickler:Outstanding Experience!

tokgame:Excellent communication and valueable input from Jesse during the work, absolutely nailed my requirements!

jesseschickler:Very responsive to my ongoing updates on the project. Very pleasant and easy to converse with! Excellent work experience!

borgia30:Amazing end-result - highly responsive. Very pleased!!!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий