вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will add adaptions or alterations to my artwork

I will add adaptions or alterations to my artwork












About:

I adapt artwork that I have produced. 

PLEASE NOTE: I DO NOT ALTER ARTWORK PRODUCED BY ANOTHER ARTIST

If you ask me to edit/alter someone else's work the gig will be cancelled.

Adaptions include;

  • re-sizing the file larger or smaller
  • Adding text
  • Adding a white or transparent background 
  • changing or re-sizing text 
  • changing colors on an image 
  • Any alterations that are not listed please message me first before ordering to check I can do the adaption.

THANKS

Reviews


sukie1996:As always, it was a delight!

luvbeautiful:super customer , always welcome

nattie2015:Always a pleasure!

luvbeautiful:Great buyer, always welcome

tamikatasheema:Wonderful experience. Excited to work with Ros in the near future!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий