вторник, 26 июня 2018 г.

I will transform you picture in a fashion illustration

I will transform you picture in a fashion illustration












About:

I can transform you picture or the picutre of anyone you would like into a fashion illustration. This can be used in cards, blogs, websites, profiles, you can print them in shirts, mugs, basically whatever you want!.

Reviews


michellealecia9:After cafeful review of the picture the job was horrible. At first glance it didn't look so bad. I would NEVER recommend. I can't use the design and really would like my money back.

faithdiva:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

graciamolina:Great as usually

graciamolina:She is very talented I definitely recommend her to work with you.

michaeljones070:fantastic


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий