понедельник, 18 июня 2018 г.

I will illustrate a childrens story

I will illustrate a childrens story












About:

I will illustrate your Children's Story


CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS OF YOUR IDEA & REFERENCE IMAGES will help me bring out the illustration you are looking for.


Be aware that I keep all copyrights to my work Unless you will order and request the copyright form in .DOC file

I recommend to contact me first to get a free quote
Especially for complex or complicated requests

Reviews


deliacorol:Wonderful illustration, every time I have a fantastic surprise in how amazing Christine’s drawing skills are. Looking forward to the next illustrations.

sharonjs35:She came highly recommended by a friend.

reneesancesings:CHRISTINE IS THE BEST! HER WORK INSPIRES ME TO CREATE JUST SO I CAN HIRE HER AGAIN AND AGAIN

sweet_christine:Wow, thank you so much Renee, You are Awesome!

andreasas:Beautiful, thank you!


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий