понедельник, 18 июня 2018 г.

I will draw an amazing and unique illustration

I will draw an amazing and unique illustration












About:

Hello! I am a Graphic Artist and am offering high quality digital Illustrations!
You can choose from:
  • Vector art (Adobe Illustrator. This style is ideal for creating physical copies)
  • Pixel Art (Adobe Photoshop. This style is ideal for posting online)
  • Any file type is fine. You can choose just one, or purchase more if you need
  • My personal art style is usually very colorful, clean, and sometimes comedic; but you can request any art style. If you don't specify, I'll use my best judgment
  • This only includes the purchase of a digital file, not a physical copy
  • By purchasing, you are also buying the copyrights to the image, so you can use it freely

Thanks for your interest! I'm using this very low and very giving price because I'm just getting started on this site. I am, however, a serious graphic artist and I want to only produce high quality illustrations that I can be proud of. So, take advantage of this price while you still can!

Reviews


chili9601:was a big help thank you

cheyennedavis0:Did not communicate what they needed to me at all, made me have to try and guess what they actually wanted, and wasted alot of my time doing so.

headline223:As promised and fast, will do more business

cheyennedavis0:Very confusing buyer who did not give me any feedback. I had no idea he was unhappy with what I delivered to him.

iqamuztaza:great communication and delivered on time! love the work.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий